My Favorite Things
By Emerian Rich
- Black Butler / He’s just one hell of a butler
- Godchild / Awesome Victorian gentleman battling crime and studying poisons.
- Death Note / One word… Shimigami.
- Rozen Maiden / Dolls come to life and order you around.
- Alice in the Country of Hearts / Clock hearts?
- Bloodchild by Andrew Niederman
- Dawn of the Dreadfuls by Steven Hockensmith
- Pandora by Anne Rice
- Exquisite Corpse by Poppy Z. Brite
- Underwood and Flinch by Mike Bennett (when it comes out)
Spooky Locations I Want To Visit:
- The Sedlec Ossuary – church of bones
- The Tower of London
- Oak Alley – Plantation near New Orleans
- Sleepy Hollow, NY
Makeup Tricks/ Tips:
- NYX (not to be confused with NYC) shadows and powders
- Liquid black eyeliner art – don’t be afraid to paint outside the lines
- Glitter plunger – to spray a favorite glitter onto wet eyeliner– instant glitter glue
- Prosthetic glue – to glitter up your eyes without worrying about it coming off
- Sparkle nail polish to add small dots on eyeliner dots – not directly on face and not too close to eye… that hurts!
- Stripey knee socks (black and white are kinda out, choose another color or go with a non-striped pattern)
- Wrist warmers or fingerless gloves
- Scarves – all different textures… but must be soft to the skin
- Awesome boots of all kinds
- Layered, multi-textured skirts of all lengths
“Emz has her own unique style. I’ve known some very fashion conscious people, but they’re usually dressing to impress others. Emz dresses to express herself. I especially noticed the creativity of her eye make-up. The two siides were deliberately coordinated but not identical. They were unique– like Emz.” ~Heather Roulo
Now tell me about your favorites!
I’m pretty sure I’ve read Pandora but it was years ago. I’ve been meening to read Poppy Z. Brite. Good lists.