This season on Horror Addicts, I’m going to focus on how to build your brand, as well as giving you some tips for building your business as a writer. Below is an outline of some of the things we’ll cover. I hope you’ll get something out of it, and let me know how they work for you!
- How to build your brand
- Should I get/be a mentor? What are the benefits?
- Should I give/get critiqued? What are the benefits?
- Pointers for building a successful website, and is it necessary to have one?
- Do’s and Don’t’s for engaging your audience
- Is Self-Publishing for you?
- Should I get an agent?
- What to look for in a publisher
- I got a one-star review, now what?
Have a question for me and would like to have it answered here? Email me at email@example.com! Don’t forget to put “Horror Addicts Question” in the subject title!
Lisa Vasquez is an author (The Unfleshed: The Tale of the Autopsic Bride, The Unsaintly) and CEO of Stitched Smile Publications, LLC. She volunteers for the Horror Writers Association as the Publisher’s Liaison and is a mentor to authors both there, and with her own company. Her short stories have been published in several anthologies which can be found both on Amazon or on her website: www.unsaintly.com