10 Creepy, Campy, Corny, Freaky Foodie Movies
to Watch Free on Tubi
- The Stuff Nobody can say what’s in a popular new dessert item, but it’s causing a deadly result, and a horrifying, zombie-like effect on consumers.
- Attack of the Killer Tomatoes In this musical comedy spoof, a team of eccentric individuals must keep killer tomatoes from taking over the world and killing everyone in their path.
- Return of the Killer Tomatoes This sequel to the cult classic follows a mad professor hellbent on world domination by mutating ordinary tomatoes into a machine gun-toting army.
- Attack of the Killer Donuts A chemical accident turns ordinary donuts into bloodthirsty killers. Now it’s up to three friends to save their sleepy town. Read the HorrorAddicts.net review here.
- Worm Eaters
- Fat Planet When a popular fitness guru and his students are kidnapped by aliens, who worship food and physical heft, he tries to help them save their kind.
- The Corpse Grinders When the owners of the Lotus Cat Food Company, who manufacture an exotic, high priced type of kitty chow, run short of cash, they find themselves in big trouble with their suppliers. The two disreputable partners soon turn to a new and plentiful source for product fresh cadavers! Grave robbing and unreported murders soon provide plenty of raw material for “the food cats crave” but there’s only one problem, cats all over town have begun attacking and killing their human owners, filled with a newly found taste for human flesh!
(They also have the sequels 2, and 3.)
- Bad Taste This intergalactic fast-food chain has human flesh on the menu. When aliens snack on a small town, it’s up to Derek and friends to save the day.
- Cannibal Collector A guy, who obsessively collects food for his own weird museum, refuses to consume his precious vittles and resorts to alarming acts of cannibalism.
- Cannibal Girls Eugene Levy and Andrea Martin star in this Canadian horror spoof as a couple on a romantic holiday who settle into a quaint little bed-and-breakfast run by a trio of flesh-eating ladies who fancy them for tomorrows menu.