The Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor Hosts
Annual Cast & Crew Auditions July 17 – August 4
Can You Scare the Ship Out Of Us?
The Queen Mary hosts monster auditions and operations interviews for Dark Harbor 2018.
Dark Harbor, SoCal’s most terrifying haunt, is set to return for another frightening year, and you can audition to be a part of the bloodcurdling action! The Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor is the only Halloween attraction in Southern California that’s authentically haunted – if you aren’t afraid of things that go bump in the night, The Queen Mary wants you! Dark Harbor needs hundreds of performers to help bring the ghoulish nightmares to life this October.
- 2018 OPEN CASTING
- Main Cast / Back Up Cast (Chef, Scary Mary, Graceful Gale, Samuel the Savage, Half Hatch Henry, Iron Master, Maze and Street Monsters)
- Specialty Acts (juggling, singing, magic, fire dancing, poi, acrobat, cyr wheel, silks, contortion, blockhead, etc.
- 2018 OPERATIONS TEAM
- Assistant Stage Managers (Maze Supervisors)
- Operation Supervisors
- Show Ushers & Greeters
- Sales Associates
- 2018 BEVERAGE TEAM
- Themed Beverage Attendants (bartenders, bar-backs, and cabana attendants)
To audition for the 2018 Dark Harbor cast or operations team, register online at: http://www.queenmary.com/events/auditions/
Asst. Stage Manager & Supervisor Interviews will be held:
- Tuesday, July 17, 4:30 – 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 18, 4:30 – 9 p.m.
- Thursday, July 19, 4:30 – 9 p.m.
Operations & Beverage Team interviews will be held:
- Tuesday, July 31, 4:30 – 9 p.m.
- No Beverage Interviews
- Wednesday, August 1, 4:30 – 9 p.m.
- Thursday, August 2, 4:30 – 9 p.m.
Monster auditions will be held:
- Friday, August 3, 6 – 10 p.m.
- Saturday, August 4, 10 – 7 p.m.
The Queen Mary
Exhibition Hall (Ex-Hall)
1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802